Wednesday 21 March 2018

 Hair Style in 3 weeks
                                     3 Weeks Hair Fall Best Oil


I was Broke my fight with hair loss started back in college over 3 year  before have never ever thought about my hairs  I would have to worry about losing my hair it’s not only losing hairs  But my GF too. Looking back I now understand why.
Back then I had long hair and after a shower I would always comb my hair straight back. Well I started to notice that I had tons of small hairs that would stick up straight while the rest of my long hair was combed straight back. I laugh just thinking about it because I actually thought that it was new hair growing. Well it was the exact opposite it was hair receding and falling out.
The products I used they were crap, but later I came to know about yovan herbal solutions from blog first I thought its same crap I had used before I stopped looking ,when I wake in morning and saw mirror my hairs was dead then I decide to take a chance for one more TRY  I buy oil after first time applied that night I slept totally I was relaxed I can felt some giving message gently and naturally I feel the change


No comments: